ODI/BI Developer with Oracle and Microstrategy experience
Job Description: Looking for an ODI Developer with Microstrategy experience - $105k salary - Direct Hire - Houston, Texas
We are currently hiring an Oracle System Integration Developer. This position will be based in our Corporate office, which is located in NW Houston. The Oracle System Integration Developer position is a highly technical position with responsibility for creation and use of data deliverables for specific projects. Project data deliverables include gathering of data requirements, data flow diagrams, data sourcing plans, data privacy/security architecture, database architecture, data integration specifications, integration architecture design, development, testing, status updates, and implementation.
The role will work with business and IT groups to design a data integration workflow design that provides for the extracting, loading and transforming of data, primarily for CRM reporting and analytics. The Developer must be capable of working in a collaborative environment to support rapid development and delivery of results and capabilities (i.e. AGILE SDLC).
- Design, build, and support integrations using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) to implement data and master data flows across multiple systems and technologies.
- Provide technical expertise during requirements gathering and analysis, document technical designs and support manuals, and drive test and deployment processes.
- Identify, design, develop, and implement fixes and enhancements to existing production integrations
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with minimum 6 years of development experience
- Strong relational database modeling (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- 4+ years of hands-on ODI development experience (or 6 years of relevant experience with similar tools e.g. Informatica) 5 years development experience with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL
- Thorough understanding of Oracle database management and Oracle applications
- Experience with full development lifecycle activities including design, development, integration, system & unit testing
- Development experience within the retail industry preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills